SEMGIRL

Hi, I was just your typical 19 year old Seminary girl in South Jersey (if you don't know where I mean, you are probably on the wrong blog). We all have nisoynos, challenges, and experiences, both positive and negative. Here is where I have decided to share some of them.

Name:
Location: Lakewood, New Jersey, United States

Friday, August 17, 2007

Mazal Tov

Sorry that I haven't been able to post much lately. Its been a combination of writers block and stuff going on in my personal life..

I want to extend a Mazal Tov to my closest friend Elisheva, who recently gave birth to beautiful baby girl. May she have loads of Yiddishe Nachas from this child and all her futures children and grandchildren. She should be zocheh to dance at all their Chasanas...

Let me also use this opportunity to ask mehila of any readers or bloggers I may of offended this year..

9 Comments:

Blogger halfshared said...

Mazel Tov!!

8/21/2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger Berel said...

Mazel tov.Simchos and a ksiva v'chasima tova to one all.

8/23/2007 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey semgirl I have a new post you can relate to

10/09/2007 3:02 PM  
Blogger AidelKnaidel said...

Hi, I am a new time poster. I just wanted to let you know that I read and have read your blog, and a lot of the things you discuss and believe really make me feel like I am not alone. Thank you so much! I love your insights, they are truly something special. Hope you have a good and sweet year, even if this comment is a bit late!

10/11/2007 1:17 AM  
Blogger SemGirl said...

Thank you very much AK.. I always appreciate new readers..

10/11/2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger Scraps said...

Mazal tov! That's such nice news. I know I'm hearing it a bit late, but it's still nice to know. :)

10/15/2007 2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear semgirl,
I need your insight about my new post. its a little disjointed but happened today...
thanx
lakewoodshmuck

10/15/2007 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi semgirl
I am opening back up! send me any juicy stuff you have. xoxo
frumbabe

10/21/2007 3:31 PM  
Blogger Bas~Melech said...

Is that the blogger Elisheva?

12/01/2007 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension