SEMGIRL

Hi, I was just your typical 19 year old Seminary girl in South Jersey (if you don't know where I mean, you are probably on the wrong blog). We all have nisoynos, challenges, and experiences, both positive and negative. Here is where I have decided to share some of them.

Name:
Location: Lakewood, New Jersey, United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Shana Tova


I want to wish all my friends and readers a Ctiva V’Hatima Tova. Hashem should grant us all a sweet and wonderful new year, and provide us with all our needs both material and spiritual.

As I think about what an exciting productive year this has been , I want to express my sincerest gratitude to Hashem for the goodness he has bestowed upon me, and for all the wonderful friends I have made both on and offline who have enriched my life immeasurably. At the top of the list is my wonderful husband, S. , followed by dearest Elisheva, who has been like the sister I never had and fills whose ever life she touches with sunshine. The Ribono Shel Olam, should pay her back with ehliche children in the near future who will follow her path of Chesed and Avodas Hashem. I would also like to express Hakoras Hatov to my sweet lovely friend from Canada. She should be zocheh to find her zivug, very soon, and he should merit to see just an infitesimal drop of her outstanding middos, and good qualities, that are even more beautiful then she is. Shosh, I cant even discuss, because I wouldnt do you justice. You make the world an infinitely better place. To all my other friends, that I met thru my blog, another blog, or in real life, (you know who you are) thank you from the depths of my heart for brightening my life with your gift of sharing of yourself with me.

With tremendous sorrow, I must also ask Mehila of anyone that I unintentionally offended . It was never my intention to hurt anyone. It is a tremendous nesoyin, to sometimes, see some commenters as just words on a screen and lose sight of the fact that there is always a Yid ( or an occasional reader from the nations of the world) with feelings who typed those words. In the future I will try and be more vigilant about how I respond and relate to everyone, from the one time commenter to those individuals who have welcomed me into their life and shared their secrets with me. It pains me greatly that I may of inadvertently, caused anyone who was vulnerable , pain or grief.

A GUT Gbenched Yor to everyone..

7 Comments:

Blogger Shoshana said...

Shana Tova! Thank you so much for your very kind words, I don't think I deserve them, but am touched by the thought. I hope this year beings you much joy, happiness, and peace.

9/22/2006 9:55 AM  
Blogger Scraps said...

Yehi ratzon she'tihiyeh lach shana tovah u'metukah!

9/22/2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger smb said...

shana tova

9/22/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger yeshivaguy said...

Blog insults to me are like water off a teflon pan. So for my part you have nothing to worry about.

9/27/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

Shana Tova to you and urs

9/27/2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Shana tova happy to see ya back.

9/30/2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger ggggg said...

I too hope you are mochel me for any unintentional offenses in the blog world! Chag Sameach!

10/05/2006 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
Primary Pulmonary Hypertension